Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL)
Web AVL is a highly secure vehicle tracking solution that uses familiar Google Maps and is designed for public safety agencies. It is a cloud hosted service accessible via any computer in your facility or fleet with a browser and access to the Internet.
Deploy with minimal effort – start tracking your entire fleet within hours, depending on your GPS hardware and network environment.
- Highly secure – firewall only allows access to authorized emergency response agencies. Learn more »
- Integrated Google Maps eliminates the need for GIS and tracks outside jurisdiction boundaries
- No server to purchase or maintain
- No in-car computer? Data911 offers all-in-one tracking devices. Learn more »
- Share unit locations with other agencies for free. Learn more »
- Includes touch screen enabled Mobile Map with navigation for field personnel. Learn more »
- Free API (application programming interface) to integrate CAD available. Learn more »
- M7 equipped vehicles tracked for free (while the M7 system is under warranty)
Schedule a Demo
A webinar is the most effective way to discuss your agency’s specific needs. To schedule a demo and discuss a free evaluation, please contact us at 510.865.9100 or WebAVLDemo@Data911.com.
Or click this link to register for access to the Web AVL Demo System with live units and all the functionality of our full service offering.
Brochures & Data Sheets
Data911 Web AVL Data Sheet PDF | 954kb